Recognized as the #1 CPA Network Worldwide since 2015, Perform[cb] is a distinguished leader within the outcome-based marketing industry. Powered by its patented tracking platform, Perform[cb] provides mobile marketers, app developers, and publishers with unmatched features such as customized dashboards, real-time reporting and targeting capabilities, proven ASO strategies, and more.
Through our Outcome Engine, we take an omnichannel approach to creating strategic plans tailored to meet our client’s specific user acquisition goals – all ensuring that they will pay only after high-quality customers or users have completed the desired outcome.
Perform[cb]’s commitment to quality and compliance is demonstrated through the use of its patented anti-fraud technology, PerformSHIELD, employed by its extensive internal compliance team who is dedicated 24/7 to ensuring campaign safety. By employing various Cost-Per-Acquisition (CPA) pricing models, including Cost-Per-Install (CPI) and Cost-Per-Engagement (CPE), Perform[cb] marketers consistently yield the highest ROI throughout the mobile space. Looking to level up your mobile app’s new user acquisition strategy?
Founded as Clickbooth in 2002, Perform[cb] experienced exponential organic growth allowing the company to complete a series of strategic acquisitions including well-known mobile network, Adperio. Perform[cb]’s team of industry experts provides unique outcome-based marketing solutions for modern mobile marketers and publisher partners.
Reach out today to consult with our team of mobile app user acquisition experts.
Industry and Community Recognition
- mThink Blue Book #1 CPA Network Worldwide 2015-2023
- mThink Blue Book Best Network for Consumer Financial Services 2022
- mThink Blue Book Best Pay Per Call Network 2022
- Named a Top 10 Media Partner by the AppsFlyer Performance Index
- Branch Certified Partner (Only 23 named out of 1,000+ media partners)
- Certified Kochava Gold Media Partner
- uCompares Best CPA Networks 2022
- MarTech Breakthrough Best Marketing Performance Management Solution 2021, 2022
- Business2Community #1 CPA Affiliate Marketing Network 2022
- Florida Trend Best Company to Work For in Florida 2022
- Herald-Tribune #1 Best Places to Work 2021
- Business of Apps top app marketing companies 2022
- Business of Apps top user acquisition companies 2022
- Business of Apps top ad fraud detection companies 2022
- Business of Apps top mobile advertising companies 2022
- Customer and User Acquisition
- Patented Technology & Innovation
- Strategic, Fully Managed Services
- Curated Partner Recruitment & #1 Rated Partner Marketplace
- Experienced Account Managers
- Patented Proactive Fraud Protection Suite
- In-house Compliance Experts
- Distinguished, Diverse Partnerships
- Major and Emerging Digital Channels
- Vertical Expertise
- Scalable, Exclusive, High-Quality Traffic
- Advanced Analytics & Reporting
Erin Cigich, 15-year industry veteran, is the CEO of the #1 CPA Network Worldwide and award-winning affiliate management agency, Perform[cb]. Perform[cb]’s Outcome Engine and affiliate management team take an omnichannel approach to creating strategic plans tailored to meet all client's specific marketing goals – empowering them to maximize the ROI of their advertising dollars by paying only for high-quality customer outcomes. Erin has received multiple industry awards, including the University of Florida - “40 Under 40” (2019), Tampa Bay Business Journal - "40 Under 40" (2019) and “Business Woman of the Year” (2011 & 2013), and the Florida Women's Conference “Glass Ceiling Award” (2013). In 2020, Perform[cb] was also ranked #17 on the Gator100 - a list that honors the 100 fastest-growing, Gator-owned or Gator-led businesses in the world. Under Erin’s leadership, Perform[cb] has undergone tremendous organic revenue growth, in addition to two successful sale processes to leading private equity firms. Cigich has also led Perform[cb], formerly known as Clickbooth, through a series of four strategic subsequent acquisitions - Adperio (mobile app install network), IgniteOPM (OPM agency), ThriveTracker (affiliate media tracking), and Digital Remedy Direct (internal media buying and pay per call execution). Maintaining a focus on company culture and client services are the foundations Erin has built for Perform[cb]’s 100+ team members, earning numerous awards, including Florida Trend Magazine’s “Best Florida Companies to Work For” for seven consecutive years, and #1 CPA Network by mThink’s Blue Book Survey for seven years in a row.
2389 E Venice Ave, Suite 410
Venice, FL, 34292
Banja Luka, Bosnia Office
Svetozara Markovica 5, ulaz 11
Banja Luka 78000
Bosnia and Herzegovina
Sources: Company Data, Press Reports, Linkedin, Twitter, Owler, SimilarWeb
|Groups:||App Marketing, Mobile Marketing, Performance Marketing, User Acquisition|
#150: How to scale user acquisition in 2023 with Matthew Lord, CSO and Lee Aho, EVP of Marketers Perform[cb] This episode is different, recently we hosted a webinar featuring Perform[cb] team talking about how to scale user acquisition in 2023 and we’re releasing a recording of this conversation with Matthew and Lee
Perform[cb] is excited to announce our partnership with Cardboard Cutout Standees! We look forward to growing Cardb… https://t.co/mAuErdxrjt(about 17 hours ago)
Looking to drive quality user acquisition in times of economic uncertainty? We've compiled the insights & success s… https://t.co/xGCFFVOR0S(about 1 day ago)
Perform[cb] is excited to announce our partnership with @Jebbit! We look forward to growing Jebbit's program. Inter… https://t.co/NSIPr47SME(about 2 days ago)
Curious how PCB maintains a thriving company culture & engagement in a remote work environment? Join our Vibe Manag… https://t.co/kRLfKFVFp6(about 3 days ago)
Our team is setting off to Amsterdam for iGB Live and we want to meet with you! 🌷 Request a meeting with one of our… https://t.co/7hLPECMw1t(about 4 days ago)